KOEL Green Brand
KOEL Green is the Genset brand of Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd (KOEL), the flagship company of the century- old Kirloskar Group. KOEL Green is India's largest selling and most trusted Genset brand for over a decade. Providing backup power solutions from 15 to 5200 kVA for diverse market sectors, "KOEL Green" has over 1 million Gensets in service across the globe.
Research and Engineering
KOEL Gensets are designed and developed indigenously, using modern design & simulation technologies. KOEL's R&D team combines decades of application knowledge, global technology trends and emerging user expectations to develop best-in-class products for the target markets. The products are launched after extensive validation in world-class facilities.
KOEL Green Gensets are manufactured at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities of KOEL and authorized GOEM's across India. Common design, modern infrastructure, trained manpower, stringent process controls and standardized material quality ensure that every KOEL Green Genset complies with the standards and meets KOEL's stringent quality norms.
A well-trained network of authorized KG Dealers and GOEM Sales teams is spread across India to serve your requirements. KOEL offices at key locations provide further techno-commercial back-up. KOEL Sales teams are equipped to carry-out load study, Genset sizing and techno-commercial support. Installation and commissioning activities are also undertaken in line with KOEL's stringent guidelines.
As Genset cannot be driven to a Service Station, service has to come to your door-step. KOEL Green Gensets are supported by over 5000 trained Engineers and over 450 well-equipped service outlets throughout India. Standard and custom-made maintenance packages offer a total-peace-of-mind ownership experience. Service response time and quality is centrally monitored for cross-industry benchmarking and continual improvement. Customers just need to dial our toll free number and service will be available at the doorstep.
KOEL's approach to meet revised CPCB norms
Revised CPCB norms are aimed at protecting the environment by reducing Genset emissions and improving emission quality. These are some of the most stringent emission norms in the world. To meet the new norms, KOEL R&D team had choice of multiple technologies. While selecting the technology, KOEL laid significant emphasis on long term needs of users viz:
- High reliability and durability of Gensets: Owing to extreme operating conditions in India, preference has been given to robust configurations, that have been running successfully for several years
- Low running costs: An effort to reduce emissions tends to increase the running costs. KOEL succeeded in achieving both in the same design.
- Optimized fuel efficiency as per actual usage: KOEL Green Gensets are tuned to provide maximum fuel efficiency in the most common operating band. At KOEL, we call it O2E series (Optimal Operating Efficiency).
- Affordable, On-site support: Proven technology ensures that product support is available close-by, without waiting for a specialist. KOEL team has taken special efforts to keep complex technologies at bay, which may require high on-site maintenance costs.
All this, while keeping the initial costs within the reach of a smart Genset buyer.
Best in class Fuel Efficiency
KOEL Green Gensets offer a unique combination of CPCB norm compliance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Across the range, KOEL Green Gensets offer substantial savings in fuel cost.
O2E Series (Optimal Operating Efficiency):
- Genset ratings are selected based on the present load and future expansion. Fuel efficiency of most Gensets is optimized at the full range of the Genset.
- In practice, Gensets rarely get loaded to full capacity. Power demand variations across day & night, weekdays & weekends.
- Summer & winter lead to an average 50-70% loading on the gensets.
- Considering this practical situation, KOEL has extended fuel efficiency optimization from 100%, right up to 50% of rated load.
- Combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency & O2E provides a double advantage.
Genset Controls at your finger‐tips
There is no comfort like being in command. KOEL Green Gensets put the command in your hands. Micro‐processor based Genset controllers display a host of Genset parameters and put all controls at your fingertips.
Monitoring Features –
- Phase Voltages & Currents, Frequency, Reverse power, Genset kVA , KW, kWh, KVAr, Power Factor, Canopy Temperature
- Lube oil Pressure, Engine Temperature, RPM, Run Hours, Number of starts, Fuel Level, Auto / Manual Stop
- Battery charge condition
- AMF feature
Diagnostic Features –
- Battery charging failure, Over/Under speed, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage, Over kW, Phase Seq., Phase missing, Mains Under voltage, Earth Fault trip, Fuel usage Alarm
- Low lube oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Low/High battery voltage, Low Fuel Level, Over Crank protection, Routine Maintenance indicator, Genset Test Facility, Mains Frequency
Modbus communication, Synchronization, Remote Monitoring
Peace of mind Ownership
KOEL Green Gensets have always been preferred for their robust design and reliability over long usage life.
KOEL Green range carries the confidence of well-established and proven engine platforms. For compliance to revised CPCB norms, KOEL has carefully selected those technologies which not only retain, but enhance Gensets durability and on-site serviceability.
Thus, KOEL Gensets offer you many years of trouble-free performance; backed by the assurance of prompt support. Peace-of-mind driven by product reliability and low cost of ownership.